After pulling out two bins of Fall decor last weekend, I wasn't really feeling it.  So, I let it sit a few days until the mood felt right.  When I came back to it this week, the process unfolded naturally and didn't feel "forced".  This is the way I like to decorate. :) I added the usual Fall decor suspects- pumpkins, pine cones, apples, flowering branches (real and faux), and a new "cayenne and ivory" throw blanket that I'm crazy about.  I spread the Fall love throughout the house and had the best compliment from my girlfriend who came to visit from out of town.  She said our home felt "relaxing, full and warm, like a hug."  Ahh, such a sweet thing to say! I'm so thankful that she felt like that when she spent time here.  I hope you feel the same way.    










Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top