Woo hoo for the weekend!  We finally have a chance to head out of town on a short road trip to San Antonio while my girlfriend house sits.  It's only a three hour drive from Houston, so not that long in the car, but far enough to feel like we're getting away.  I'm excited about the trip because I'm starting  to feel like I'm  becoming one with the couch as I sit through hours of Bravo's Flipping Out marathon lately and my son is getting more and more addicted to playing Minecraft.  Aside from a couple pool days and a few workouts, that's all we've been doing! 





I need to get my butt off the couch and he needs to get off the iPad!  Of course, time away from work will also do my husband good.  Even though San Antonio is a neighboring city, I haven't been there in years.  I'm excited to check out what's new, explore the Riverwalk and sights around town.  I'll be back with a recap next week!





This week, a couple things arrived from the Nordstrom sale and although it's too warm to wear them now, I'm keeping them on the ready for the first chilly day!  See all my pics from the sale here (including the best boots and booties) and my purchases and review here. 





The Nordstrom sale ends Sunday, prices go up on Monday, August 3, so if there's anything you've been waiting on, better scoop it up now!





These Sandra plaid cotton flannel boyfriend shirts are seriously awesome!  They are soft, 100% cotton, machine washable and have two side pockets.  I like that the back is three inches longer too so you can easily wear them with leggings and boots or booties.  I styled mine with my fave AG white jeans and dark denim





Fall Fashion - plaid boyfriend shirt, white jeans, Jessica Simpson heels




Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top