My son's preschool class will be having a Valentine's party and, over the weekend, we completed a quick, inexpensive Valentine craft for the kiddos.  We made personalized gift bags for everyone with muslin bags, an ink stamp, and red marker.  I got these 4x6 bags at Amazon (25 for $5).










I figured there will be plenty of sweets (I'm bringing cookies) at the party, so we filled the bags with goodies instead- bubbles, kazoo, and foam heart sticker.  









We got a little off track while stamping the bags . . . 










But that's part of the fun, right?!  The ink washed right off with soap and water.





I used a red sharpie to write each child's name.  (I put a piece of paper in the bag so the ink wouldn't bleed through while I was writing).  Then stuffed each bag. 










I hope they like them!










Each child is supposed to decorate a shoebox to collect their Valentines in.  I wrapped James' box with red polka dot paper left over from Christmas (from The Container Store).  









To personalize the box, I spray painted mini chip board letter and James stuck them on.  He also added the red heart stickers.  










I think we're ready for the party! 





* * * * * 














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top