Thank you so much for your supportive comments on my Bikini Contest Prep | Here We Go Again post.  I'm excited that you want to follow along and read my updates here.  It encourages me hearing about your journeys and knowing that we are getting in shape together.  I'll be doing a weekly recap and since I'm currently 10 weeks out from my NPC bikini contest, I'll be recapping the previous two weeks.  





But first, can I show you my new chopped hair?! I've been growing out a bad cut where the front was about shoulder length and the back was seven inches longer and the two couldn't really be blended in a stylish way so I figured, let's just cut it all off.  Kinda drastic I know, but I was hardly ever styling my hair each day because I never liked how it looked anyway.  If you look at most of my pics from our girls' weekend, you'll see I had my hair up in a high ponytail most of the time.  My hairdresser did a slight angle so the front is a couple inches longer than the back and added in some layers for volume.  My front bangs are still shorter than the length, so she angled those around my face.




short hair-long bob-women summer hairstyle




Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top