Hi friends!  I'm heading back from a couple of fun-filled days in the big city and I always return from these types of blogging trips inspired and motivated to learn and grow individually and as a blogger.  It's good to shake things up every once in awhile and see things from a different perspective or point of view.  Getting out of town, even for a few days, can do that for you.  I'll do a recap of the trip next week so you can see the behind the scenes of the Better Homes and Gardens Stylemaker event.  




For Weekend Steals & Deals this week, I rounded up some of my favorite outfits lately.  It's still pretty warm here, so I'm in shorts a lot of days, but it's Fall already, so of course I'm ready to bust out the jeans and booties too!  I've finally been giving in to wearing flats more (comfort winning out for this pregnant lady;) and my Yosi Samra Leopard Flats make me feel stylish even though it's not a heel.  I love them!  




JEANS/TOPS







Ripped jeans (similar here & here) | BP stripe pullover  (size up one for a looser fit) | Yosi Samra Leopard Flat (comes in full sizes, so I order up) | Kate Spade watch | Gorjana ring | Stella & Dot Somervell necklace 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top