Man, reading your comments yesterday made me feel so not alone in this pregnancy journey.  The fact that y'all relate to the "how can I love another as much?" was so comforting.  I was afraid I was feeling nonsense, but it's true that we are so similar in our emotions and what we go through as moms.  I might already be getting those sappy pregnancy hormones because I was getting teary reading and responding to your comments.  I'm so thankful for y'all!  





_________





What's the extra good thing about a long weekend? A short work week!  We're already on Wednesday, just in time for Wardrobe Wednesday! I mentioned yesterday that we went out of town for the weekend and those kinds of lake trips are definitely for light packing- just a bathing suit,  flip flops, shorts, tank top and a sweater or cardigan (for cool nights) and go! 





I brought my HWH Fave Topshop U-Neck tank ($18) that I've had forever and it still wears well, even after all those machine washings.  I also have it in white and grey.  I like that it's loose in the middle so you're not belly conscious, but it's not too baggy either.  





Casual fashion - tank, jean shorts, hat


Topshop U-Neck tank ($18) (size reference 2 (0 US)) | jean shorts | old Bebe hat (similar $18) | 




Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top