Welcome To...

TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #73

Before we begin I have a very special announcement that will affect you and me in very good way...



I have been invited to be a permanent host of a wildly popular linky party called 

THE SCOOP!

The Scoop Link Party at The Everyday Home



If you have never heard of THE SCOOP, it is a linky party that you can show off all the great and creative things you blog about! In other words, we want THE SCOOP on what you have been doing!  LOVE that almost anything goes.

The turnout is always amazing and filled with fabulous and creative ideas, crafts, decor, recipes, finds etc... you know... all THE SCOOP!

I'll be hosting THE SCOOP here at StoneGable every Monday evening through Tuesday... starting this Monday!

Now here's where you come in.  Today will be the last day for TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS!

I know...but this is very good new for you! I want you to move with me! Come on... let's invade THE SCOOP with fresh ideas and posts!  When you move with me, joining THE SCOOP will give you an opportunity to share almost anything and have a much larger audience to see all your "Scoop"!

AND your entries will be shown on 6 blogs... 5  hosts and 1 guest host each week.

Sounds like a win/win to me!!!!

So how about it... help me join the Scoop Group in a big way! See you on Monday evening for 

THE SCOOP!


Now let's see some of last week's great posts...




Be still my heart! Christy from CONFESSIONS OF A SERIAL DO-IT-YOURSELFER shared how she made this incredible BURLAP FRAMED MIRROR. I'm making one for my guest bedroom!




diy burlap framed mirror




Danielle from Silver Pennies (adorable girl) shares her beautifully painted LEAH DRESSER. I love love love the color!!!







Gail from PURPLE HUES AND ME made these beautiful BURLAP SNOWFLAKES. Soooooo, pretty!








OH YUMMY! Look at these TOLL HOUSE CUPCAKES. Head on over to Jeanie at CREATE AND BABBLE for the recipe!




christmas cookies toll house cupcakes_createandbabble.com




Tanya at TWELVE O EIGHT is busy creating a beautiful Christmas! She is sharing her RUSTIC GLAM DIY CHRISTMAS... gorgeous!










Maria from SHOP GIRL is whipping up FRESH CRANBERRY MINI SCONES. They looks scrumptious!









Debbie from CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT is inspired... Pottery Barn Inspired! Just look at this DOUGH BOWL!!!! LOVE IT!




CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Fall Dough Bowl





I'm famous in my family for my roast turkey! Never ever dry! I have secrets... and I'll share them with you!







Thanks all for making TTT so successful!!!! Now let's all head over to THE SCOOP on Monday night. See you there!




If you have been featured, grab a button from my sidebar!





* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top