Thank you so much for sticking with me through this bikini competition prep.  Your support and encouragement has really helped me through these last few weeks.  And now we are finally in the home stretch with the contest being just just 4 weeks away!  We can do anything for 4 weeks, right?!?!  As bad as I feel like I've been sticking to my diet lately (the cheats I've reported to you each week), I'm going to try my hardest to just stick with it the last 4 weeks!  I want to finish strong, make my family proud, you proud, my trainer proud, and myself proud!



And this week, I'm sharing with you a new food that was sent to me to try out and giving you a coupon as well in case you want to try it.





5 WEEKS OUT 





Below is my 5 Weeks Out picture on Sunday, June 7, 2015.  We measured my body fat via calipers on June 10 and it was holding steady at 19.5%





Bikini Contest Prep - 5 Weeks Out | Honey We're Home





Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top