Happy Friday to you!  Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?  I get to finally get a desperately needed haircut and we have a cute kiddo birthday to attend.  And that's it!  I'm cherishing weekends like this that aren't jam packed with errands and activities where it's go, go, go.  I'm trying to slow down and keep visiting with my parents and cook and exercise more. I'm talking about my current cardio routine on Honey We're Healthy today if you want to check it out.  I know there will be weekends in the future that are crazy busy and when that time comes, I'll have to embrace it and go with it, but for this weekend, it's time to chill.








If you're looking for some weekend reading, you can check out these super popular pins I've pinned on my Pinterest boards lately.  And for you bloggers, I also wrote a post about growing your blog with Pinterest & 10 Steps to Better Blog Posts






Vintage Postcard Calendar Journal via Design Sponge - 88 repins


(A daily calendar that can be reused each year and gets better the longer you use it.  Each day you write the year and something that happened that day like, "James started PK3 today".  How cool to look back over the years.)











Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top