Are you a fan of the stacked (or layered) bracelet trend?  I never thought I'd get on board because I tend to be a minimalist with jewelry and it used to bug me when bracelets banged against each other on my arm.  But, I love the look on other women, so I've been giving it a try.  I think I'm converted.  Below is a quick instagram pic (@Honeywerehome) from earlier this week.










From left to right: 


Henri Bendel


Stella & Dot


Stella & Dot


Express


Bebe (but I've seen similar at Macy's and other stores)





Considering I've collected quite a few bracelets over the years, I ordered a jewelry holder on Amazon and I'm so happy with how organized my bracelets are now.  It's a 3-tier white leatherette stand that is really sturdy. 








Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top