If there's one thing I feel more and more as the years go by, and as I raise my son and watch him grow, it's that LOVE makes the world go round and so much sweeter.  As much as I enjoy keeping up with my girlfriends via text messages and all the funny notes we exchange back and forth, there's still something special about receiving a handwritten note.  It's a tangible expression that you care, that you went the extra mile to say, "I'm thinking of you."  Don't get me wrong- texts, emails and calls can convey the same sentiment, but it's so nice to get something other than bills and junk mail.  Don't you agree?



I created colorful DIY envelopes to mail my notes in and they couldn't be simpler to make.









I used scrapbook paper and heavy-weight gift wrap that I already had on hand.








Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top