How are you doing friends?  Has this week been crazy for you too?  The last full week before Christmas has been jam packed over here with training workouts, classroom parties, karate finals, prepping for in-laws, cooking, cleaning, volunteer activities, and shopping!  Oh, the shopping.  As much as I love gift-giving (truly I do), so much buying all at once can be overwhelming.  And we're not even done yet!  Are you with me?  Are you done or do you have more to do?  I plan to finish up over the weekend so I can be done by Monday and really start relaxing!  And I better be, Christmas is next Thursday already!  Today is my son's last day of school until JANUARY 6 and we'll be going to church together this morning and then having a small party in his classroom.  This afternoon, the grandparents arrive and we're preparing a nice home-cooked meal for them tonight with other treats planned throughout the week.  Let the festivities begin!





In lieu of this week's Weekend Steals & Deals post, I'd rather share some of the gorgeous Christmas decor I've been seeing all across blogland lately. You're okay with a quick respite from shopping to look at pretty home pictures, right?! ;) It feels like, this year especially, there is so much creativity and simply beautiful Christmas home decor to be admired.  





I gathered some of my favorites (no way to include them all!) from my blog reader.  Honestly, I had a hard time choosing just one picture to share from each blog.  Please visit the links if you like what you see- this is just a wee bit of their full posts!  There's so much more at the original blog and bloggers love you to visit them directly!  I'm (still) so thankful for bloggers who open up their homes so that we get to peek in!  I'll be sharing more of our Christmas decor with you on Monday. 








Isn't Jen's living room so bright and festive!  Go for it with those big ornaments!



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top