Hallelujah I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping- just a couple more things to pick up and  it's all done!  Nothing like only having two days to spare! And, I have what I think is a perfect gift for my parents!  That feels good.  Over the weekend, I added some finishing Christmas decor touches to the sitting room just off our master bedroom.  It only takes a few decorative touches to make the little space feel festive.









I started with our pair of tall Nutcrackers from Hobby Lobby and a red bell wreath on the starburst mirror.  Then added in little touches here and there.  The tie on the wreath is hanging from that middle starburst needle.  I've gotten a lot of questions about that ottoman after I shared it on my Instagram.  It's this one. 







Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top