You might have noticed things look a bit different around here. :)  I've been wanting to refresh my blog since I've had pretty much the same design and color scheme (yellow and aqua) since I began my blog 4 years ago.  Dang, has it really been 4 years?!  Awhile ago, my header got hijacked and I had to quickly replace it with something, so we just made one in my color scheme that looked like the Honey We're Healthy blog header.  But, in the back of my mind, I wanted to create something different, with a monogram since Honey We're Home has nice symmetry. 





The new pink and blush tones feel feminine and fresh against the white background.  Big thanks to Kelly of Fabulous K who pulled the design together.  Not only is Kelly a talented blog designer, she's an amazing stylist and photographer.  Her Instagram (fabkstyle) is among my favorite.   And her dog!










Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top