It's been awhile since I wrote my first Stitch Fix review so it's time for another one since I've been receiving my 'fixes' for several months now.  Truth is, I really look forward to them!  Each shipment or "fix" comes with 5 items, and I typically keep 3 (because my budget says so or the fit might be off).  





My latest Stitch Fix had three awesome pieces I love- a grey and white ruched dress, a leopard print pencil skirt, and a vegan leather quilted clutch!  Cannot wait to wear this outfit on a future date night!  The leopard skirt could be work appropriate with a camisole and jacket or more subdued with a cardigan.  I especially love colors like mustard yellow and teal with leopard print.  Makes me wish I kept one of the tops I returned!











Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top