Happy Monday friends!  Moving slow here (and that's typical of Mondays in this house).  Got some good morning snuggles in with my son before getting him to school in the nick of time - he's usually up before me, but today my little sleepyhead slept in.  We got our first "cool front" on Saturday and there's nothing Houstonian's enjoy more than the first day when temps dip into the 70s after a long hot, humid summer.  It was perfect because we had a Saturday early morning PK4 playdate in the park, and everyone had a great time talking while enjoying their coffee and donuts/kolaches while the kids played on the playground.  Good times! 





Back at home, I finished painting the mudroom doors, and specifically, the double doors that lead to the pantry.  (The large door goes to my single car garage). I wanted to use the paint samples I had left over from when I was choosing our dining room color, so I've got three different colors, in similar shades, on our mudroom doors.  










Here's how our mudroom looked with just the garage door painted Sherwin Williams Comfort Grey. And you can probably see that the actual color looks more blue than on the swatch.  











Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top