Hi friends! It's good to be back from a little time off last week.  We are taking things one day at a time, and have had a lot of family togetherness, which feels really good.  I did some things around the house that I haven't shown here yet, so I plan to put together more posts this week.  It will be good to clear my head and distract from the heavy-hearted things that I cannot control.  Thank you again so much for the prayers for my Dad- they really mean so much.





We've been eating more meals in the dining room lately and especially after finding these gorgeous, vibrant lamps from HomeGoods, I wanted to start layering and styling the space more.  The "buffet" which I think is meant to be a media stand, is just a stand-in until I find something better and much longer.  It was purchased years ago at Crate & Barrel.  I'd love to put sconces on either side of the mirror too.














Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top