In the past week, two girlfriends I know were having their family photos taken in preparation for their holiday cards, which got me thinking it's time to order our cards.  We had family photos taken back in February, so we'll use those for our Christmas cards this year.  My husband doesn't really voice an opinion about which card we order, but my four year-old son, on the other hand, has big opinions.  He and I will be browsing the Minted website this weekend and pick out our card together.  It will be hard to narrow down since Minted has so many cute options to choose from. I especially love their foil pressed cards, which I think are just beautiful.  But, we also have ornament cards, booklet cards, and minibook cards to choose from this year.  Decisions, decisions - the good kind! 











1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 





I love that so many people do photo cards these days because we display those cards in our home  (as I'm sure you do too) throughout the holiday season and it's fun to see our friends' happy faces everyday.  I'll let you know which card we end up with soon.  I can't wait to see which designs James likes this year. :) Have you picked out your holiday card yet? 




Right now, at Minted, you get 15% off holiday card orders of $150 and 10% off orders of $100.  Use code HOLIDAY14.  Ends 11/3.  Better to order when you can get the discount! Happy browsing! I'd love to hear which designs are your favorites in the comments. 







*I'm proud to partner with Minted on this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top