Who's looking forward to a long weekend?!?!  It's our first one since school started, so we're all for it!      I need to give y'all a bump update, but wait no longer, if you're curious what this pregnant mama looks like at 13 weeks, see the pictures below.  The soft white button down still hides the bump, but the fitted striped shirt really shows it off.  





This weekend, be sure to take advantage of all the big Labor Day Sales happening, including Nordstrom's up to 40% off sale items.  I've been living in my Halogen denim top (was $68, now $23.90) lately because it's so soft and comfy.  The XS still fits me fine.  The BlankNYC ripped jean (was $88, now $70.40) I bought a size up (26) to accommodate my tummy and they are also really soft.  If you are a little taller than me (5 feet), the lower rips would probably fit at your knees better, but I'm fine with where they hit me.  And I'm all about my Yosi Samra Leopard Flat.  I prefer these over other brands for fit and comfort and since they run in whole sizes, I always get a 7 (1/2 size up from my normal 6 1/2). 



Fall fashion - white button down, ripped jeans, and great bag


Halogen denim top (was $68, now $23.90) | BlankNYC ripped jean (was $88, now $70.40)

Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top