Do you have art in your kitchen? Until now, I didn't. I really have no wall space in my kitchen. Lots and lots of cabinets, but no wall space.

So, I had to think out of the box and use the sides of some of my cabinetry.

Here's my first piece of kitchen wall art...





In keeping with a kitchen theme I found these stylized fork and spoon canvases at a local shop.

They were a perfect fit for the end of my island.

Because I have an outlet on that surface I fixed the fork and spoon to the end of the island with 3M Velcro strips. That way when I need the outlet I just pull off the art.






The new kitchen art works with the Vintage Silverware wall art I made to hang above the bar, not far away.

Click HERE for a tutorial.

















I think the kitchen art is fun and interesting and here's the best part... I can easily change it! Because the fork and spoon were priced very reasonably I don't mind taking them down and putting up something new!

 I'm thinking about a large black and white piece of subway art there for Christmas!


Now I'm looking for other unexpected places to hang art! What fun!







How about you? Do you have creative ways to hang art?

Let's talk!




Remember To..

Pin It




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top