I'm a big fan of the layered rug look, especially when one of the rugs is a cowhide.  I have a large greyish cowhide rug from Z Gallerie that was previously in our living room, on top of a sisal rug on our hardwood floors.



But, I also liked the look and feel of the cowhide rug in my office.  Liking the rug in both places, I ordered another hide rug (this time a spotted leopard cowhide rug from Jersey Road) for my office.  But, ug, it was way too small for the room!  I LOVE the rug though and it didn't come larger, so I tried layering them together in my office.









I consider it a happy accident!  The smaller one doesn't have quite the cool shape of the larger rug so I definitely like how they look layered.





















* * * * * 


Thank you to everyone who entered the Festive Home Decor pillow giveaway.  Congratulations to the winner, Michelle! 







* * * * * 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top