Hump day!  Already looking forward to the weekend here!  





I wanted to show you a sneak peek of the contributor post I prepared for Jen at I Heart Organizing.  It involved a quick and inexpensive way to decorate your bookshelves while creating useful storage.  The post will be live on Thursday, so be sure to check it out. :) 













_______________________________




On Honey We're Healthy, I'm starting to include the details on my workouts (name of the exercise, the weight I lift, reps and sets) with pictures so beginners can see how the movements are done.    I think it will help those of you who aren't sure what to do at the gym when it comes to weights.  First up, my Shoulder Workout





Also, you can enter to win a $100 Visa Giftcard on Honey We're Healthy HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top