Happy Monday guys!  We celebrated my son's 4th birthday yesterday with a small party at home.  It was nice to keep it intimate and everyone had a good time and got to hang out and relax.  Being a mom is my favorite thing in the whole world and I feel like I am blessed with the sweetest little guy.  He picks me tiny "flowers" from the yard, sings with me in the car, and holds my face in his dirty toddler hands and says sincerely, "You are so lovely."  Melts my heart! 



I recently shared some of my "new mom" stories at Small Fry Blog if you want to check it out. 








Since I got some nice compliments (thank you!) on my hair on my instagram (@honeywerehome), I wanted to share the tool I use to get those loose wavy curls- the Remington Styling Wand. It's  inexpensive too- $21.50.









I've gotten pretty good at using it and it doesn't take me nearly as long as it used to.  I heat the wand to 270 degrees (even though it gets much hotter) and using the glove, I just curl my hair all the way around in about 1 1/2 inch sections, away from my face, holding for about 10-15 seconds.  After it's all curled, I shake it out and pull the curls apart a little with my fingers (it's like a poodle curl right after it's done) and spray with Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Hairspray. (A little goes a long way.) 

















Hope this helps!


_____________________









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top