It's Wednesday and we're already halfway through this week. :) I'm knee deep in several home projects with none of them quite ready to show, so hopefully, I can get it together today and focus on completing one thing at a time!  It feels a little chaotic to have multiple projects going on in different parts of the house, and I'm really looking forward to wrapping some of them up.  





Today is Wardrobe Wednesday and I have one of my favorite things I'm wearing lately to show you- this Free People lace trim tunic. It's one of those items that I'd been eyeing for months and finally purchased and am so happy I did.  You know you really want something when you can't stop thinking about it! And considering all the ways you can wear this tunic (as a dress, swimsuit cover up, or top with jeans or leggings), it's going to transition nicely from summer to fall.  Especially if you bought it in a rich Fall color. 





Fall Fashion - 4 Outfits from the Free People Lace Trim Tunic



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top