It's been a busy, emotional week with our son starting kindergarten on Wednesday.  Already?!?!  Already that school has started and already that he's in kindergarten!  I would've loved to have a few more weeks at home with him, but truth be told, we were both turning into big, lazy couch potatoes, so the change of pace will do us (both) good.







Even though we'll miss each other during the day, seeing him with his buddies again brought lots of smiles.  I love these kids!  The adorable boy on the left is the middle's little brother and it was his first day of PK3! James is on the right. 










weekend steals & deals 





While James was at his first day of school (which was just a half day), I took advantage of the few hours to myself with a solo trip to Target and Nordstrom.  It was the first time I'd shopped alone in several months- nice and quiet!  Let me show you some of my finds! 





Starting with this casual, easy-to-wear, 2 for $28 favorite tank top.  (I'm wearing size Small). It's still super hot here, so tanks and shorts are the summer uniform most days and I like the loose fit of this style tank.  With these kind of tops, I like to wear comfy bralettes like this or this and I don't mind if part of the straps or side shows.  The lace bralettes are really cute, but I'm not a fan of the bumpy look with thinner tops. 





I chose the aqua and coral, but it comes in other colors. 




summer fashion - tank, jean shorts, strappy sandals - tank (2 for $28)


BP Favorite Tank (2 for $28) | old GAP jean shorts (similar) | horn necklace | wrap bracelet 


watch (similar) | sandals 



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top