I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for this weekend! It won't be a lazy one though with a couples dinner tonight, two kids' parties, a family photo shoot, and (hopefully) a couple house projects I'm working on.  What are y'all up to?  Getting ready for school to start?  We started on the 12th, so we're already getting into that school groove over here.  





weekend steals & deals 




This week, while browsing online, I feel hard for this pullover fleece sweater for $45.  That heather grey and plaid combo is awesome, but scoop it up, looks like sizes are limited!  I'll be checking back because my size was sold out before I could get it.



And did you happened to pick up those fringe ankle booties during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?!  I hope so because they were $109 then, and up to $169 now. :(  But, I love that style with this outfit, so I put them together. Who's also looking forward to all those dark nail colors?  This one is called "limited addiction" by Essie.  Gorgeous! And right now at Nordstrom, if you purchase $100 in Kendra Scott jewelry, you get a a gift with purchase - a $70 value black faux-python wristlet. 






Fall Fashion - sweater, ripped jeans, fringe booties and dark red nails (Limited Addition) by Essie




















Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top