Can we get a big 'ole YAY for the weekend!!!  Lately, with school back in session, weekends are even more precious and I find myself longing for a lazy Saturday morning as opposed to the hustle and bustle of busy weekday mornings.  





I love this time of year when the summer styles go on major sale and the Fall fashion is popping up in stores everywhere.  It's more like summer temps here for the majority of the year, so I'm always taking advantage of those discounts, but of course, I'm looking forward to the air getting crisper and the day I can bust out my leggings, sweaters and booties!  I found a great pair of leggings too (over 1,300 positive reviews and only $36!  They will go great with this lightweight tunic or this knit one. I created two cozy Fall outfits below, just after the Summer Sale items.



Hope you have a great weekend!! 





summer sale





First up, on big time sale is this Halogen Linen Tank for under $10!  You can't have too many of these, worn alone or layered under cardigans, jackets, or other tops.  






Summer Fashion - Halogen Linen tank under $10


Halogen Linen Tank $34, $9.90 (regular & petite, other colors) 43 positive reviews



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top