It's no secret around here that I love to workout and stay in good shape.  I'm recently back in the gym with my trainer and am doing a 40-day fat loss challenge at my gym that started last Thursday and ends on March 2.  So far, so good.  I plan to keep updating my progress on Honey We're Healthy.  I'd love to celebrate your successes over there too, so if you have a great before/after story you'd like to share, please send it my way (honeywerehealthyblog@gmail.com).










I don't have a ton of workout clothes, but since I exercise so often, I prefer to invest in a few quality pieces that will last a long time, fit well, and be comfortable to workout in.  That they are cute and colorful is just a bonus because I wear the same thing over and over.  Maybe it's a 'getting older/wiser thing' but I've learned my lesson and have wasted too much money on workout clothes that I didn't love to save money, only to end up hating wearing them or not wearing them at all.  And I'm not saying you need to spend a fortune, but once you try on good quality clothes, like the Zella brand at Nordstrom, you'll really be able to tell the difference.






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top