That time of year is upon us, getting the kids back to school and a major feeling of needing to "get organized" in order to deal with the change.  Before we know it, our schedules will be filled with  homework, sports practices and games, class activities and parties, and everything else that comes with the school year.  Today, I'm sharing one way I'm preparing for this new school year over at 11 Magnolia Lane in their Operation Organization: Back to School Edition.   At our house, I think I can safely say Wednesday (our first day of school) is going to kick our butts as we have been sleeping in too late and our mornings have been particularly lazy lately.  Getting to school on time will be a big accomplishment!  If you know me at all, you know I'm not a "morning person"!








Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top