"Decoration can be life-enhancing.  It can make dinner parties more fun, kids happier, relaxing easier, talks more intimate, guests at ease.  And to think decorating is often considered frivolous.  Making a charmed and happy home is a noble endeavor." - Deborah Needlemann










When I first read that quote is resonated with me because after so many years working full-time in the professional world, it can be quite a culture shock to become a stay-at-home mom, even if you fully believe in the "work" you are doing.  Being a mom raising kids and creating a beautiful, inviting home.  I still have contract legal jobs that I work on from home and have not ruled out returning full-time to the career I worked so hard for, but for now, HOME is where I find myself and where I get the most JOY out of life.  We built this home from the ground up and, although I've learned so much along the way, this is a dreamy space that I feel so fortunate to call home.  From the airy kitchen to the comfy living room and the sanctuary bedroom, I'm really happy here.



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top