Happy Monday friends! Hope your weekend was good to you and you're starting the week off feeling fresh and ready to go.  Most Mondays find me super ambitious to tackle everything on my to-do list, but also dragging, wishing for just one more day of weekend, hence the need for two cups of coffee to get me going.  Can you relate?!  





The calendar says Spring is here, although most of the country is still cold and so ready for a reprieve from jackets and boots. How about we revel in some gorgeous, bright, and beautiful Spring handbags?!?! If you're like me, I start getting excited about a new bag just about this time of year.  Nordstrom's selection of purses right now is killer and if I had to pick just one, I'd be really stumped to decide.  For now,  I'm rounding up all.the.colorful.bags and letting you tell me which one is your favorite.  Drumroll please . . . .  








Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top