What comes first: the bathing suit or the warm weather?!  Over here, its the bathing suit!  I've got the cutest new bikini picked out, now I just need the temperatures to cooperate or someone to whisk me off to a sunny location (preferably with swim-up bar service and umbrella drinks!) Oh a girl can dream.  We are off for Spring Break soon and although we're going skiing, I'm sure the hot tub will be calling my name after some time on the slopes. I've only been skiing once (like 10 years ago), but I do recall my legs being so sore after a couple days. Even if you think you're in good shapes, those hills have no mercy on your legs! And thank God for friends with parents who have vacation homes!  We'll be sharing a house with two of my favorite families and I can't wait to take James on his first ever airplane ride!  





Do you have any Spring Break plans?  Even if you're staycationing, you might be in need of new swimwear.  And if you don't 'need' it, you might just 'want' it! :) We spend so much time at the pool during the summer that a suit might only last me a couple summers before it's faded or I've just worn it out.  If you haven't started checking out the swimwear already, I've rounded up some adorable bikinis, one-pieces, and cover-ups for you from Nordstrom.  They have the cutest styles and I'm especially loving all the color and patterns.  







Red Carter Moroccan Tile top | bottom | sunglasses (similar) | hat (similar here | here)



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top