Happy Wednesday y'all!  Today is a super special day because my son turns 5 today!  Wasn't he just 2?!?!  Is it just me or does 5 suddenly feel very big-boy?  I'm a sappy mess, but flooded with love and pride for how special and wonderful our son is.  When I asked him if he wanted to stay 4 so he could always be my little baby, he said no, he wants to turn 5, but "I'll always be your little baby even when I get big."  Oh, yes, my son, truer words were never spoken!  And I plan to stay healthy and fit so I can keep up with this boy for many, many years to come.  





Today, I teamed up with one of my favorite retailers, Nordstrom, to share some of my favorite women's running clothes.  Y'all know I love to workout, and I have discovered that good workout clothes make exercising that much better!  We're fortunate to have an awesome running trail not too far from our house that I visit often for a 3-mile jog.  I'll choose getting outside and running in the fresh air over being inside on the treadmill any day.  If I'm feeling particularly ambitious, I'll go twice around the loop, which makes 6 miles, but that isn't too often because I run slow! 










The first crucial piece of workout wear for running is a good, supportive sports bra.  If you've ever run without one, you know why!  This Zella Heartbeat bra is perfectly supportive and great for running.  I was surprised that it has a removable pad in the bust like a bikini top, but you can remove it or keep it if you want a fuller look.  The medium fit me perfectly. 







This bra went on sale for 40% off since I purchased it, so I requested and received a price adjustment from Nordstrom.  I love that they do that! 






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top