Happy Friday to you!  I am knee deep in closet clean-out and organization as I near the end of my Top 10 Organization Challenge.  After the closet, I only have the power cords/tech gadgets to organize and we're done! Yay!  I'll be so excited to get back into more regular decor/design posting.   I resolved not to do more decorating in our home until the organizing jobs were done, and I've already got bedroom ideas floating around and plan to put those into action soon.  





Since so much of our country is blanketed in snow and freezing their tails off, I thought we could benefit from looking forward to some Spring fashion today.  And we do "Spring forward" this weekend.  I hate losing that hour of sleep, but that extra hour of daylight is nice.  





weekend steals & deals 





This solid-colored maxi dress is popping back up and it's already on sale 25% off.  This type of dress is a Spring staple and I love wearing a maxi with a demin jacket if it's cool out or evening. 







Lush Knit Maxi Dress $52, $3890 (black & coral, blue) (regular & junior sizing)














The shift dress is so easy to wear, and you don't have to be body conscious wearing it because of it's loose shape.  The pink, orange and aqua colors are fun too.  Wear it casual with nude leather sandals and a long pendant necklace or dress it up with bright heels and a statement necklace.






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top