Happy  Friday friends!  It's been one of those busy weeks where I'm so looking forward to a weekend with no major plans! Aren't those the best?! Other than visiting with my family, I don't think we'll have much going on and that's fine with me. :) What's on your agenda?  I'm wishing you a weekend full of good things and lots of good sleep! 




weekend steals & deals






Chloe K Crochet Hem Tunic Tank $34, $20.40 (also in black and olive)


Ooh, how cute is this tank? I'd take one in every color! 







Caslon Open Stitch Sweater $58, $29.90 (regular & petite)


I'm a fan of the open stitch sweater, especially now that it's no longer freezing here. You can layer with nude or colorful tanks for added interest. 








Have y'all tried this brand?  I have this shirt (in pink, SP) and it's super comfy and soft.  Love how it fits.  My store had the checked shirt marked down to $40, so not sure why it's not showing the same price on the website??





Distressed jeans are here in a big way.  They look great worn casual or dressed up and come in all price points.  I found a few different styles to share below.

























This pair is great if you're cool with extra distressing - ok, a lion attached the upper high region of your jeans.  But that bit of lace at the top and in the back adds a feminine touch. 






Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top