And we're off to the start of the weekend!  What are you up to? On our agenda is a shrimp boil at our friends' house, kids double birthday party, and weekend dinner at my parents' house.  In Texas, lots of people love crawfish boils, but growing up in California and Ohio, I've never gotten into the crawfish thing.  They are called "mud bugs" for a reason.  #notafan  I'm happy our friends opted for a shrimp boil instead! As for the kids' birthday, this will be the second time parents have combined two friends birthdays into one party and I think it's a great idea.  This one is scheduled for the playground at the park; I hope the weather cooperates.  Last weekend was full of sunshine, but it's been rainy, rainy the past couple days.  I've been dressing in my 'mom uniform' lately lots of denim, tanks and tees. 




weekend steals & deals

NORDSTROM:  Earn Triple Points this weekend, March 18-22. 







My 'Very Favorite Tee' (regular & petite, other colors/stripes) $25 note: I found it runs large, I'm wears XXSP here and have another one in XSP and it fits too, just a tad longer | initial necklace | jeans (unavailable, but see other distressed jeans on this post) | jean shorts (white) mine are from last year, hopefully GAP will carry them again because they are probably the single-most worn thing in my closet (these are similar)



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top