Happy hump day friends!  It's been a busy week here since finishing up my bikini contest last weekend.  It was a long day and I'm working on a detailed recap post, but for now, you can see some photos on my Instagram that I shared from the contest.  I'm so happy that I made it to the finish line!    I've definitely been indulging the past few days, but I'm also still training with my trainer so I don't lose what I've worked so hard for.  Other than that, we've been taking it pretty easy and enjoying some pool time.  It's the peak of our hot season here and the pool is the only way to be outside without feeling like your dying!  Tomorrow, I'll be heading to Atlanta for the Haven blog conference and I cannot wait to see all my friends in person!  Are you going?  I'd love to meet you! 





I might be packing this super cute tunic dress I found at the adorable online boutique Goodnight Macaroon (which has free shipping).  It can be worn as a dress like I'm wearing here, or a top or even a bathing suit cover up.  Since I'm so short, it works well as a dress on me.  I got the XS, but I'm going to have to be careful washing it because it's 100% cotton and I don't want it to shrink.  





Spring/Summer fashion - tunic dress




Spring/Summer fashion - tunic dress


dress | wedges (other colors)



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top