Yay for today!  The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to everyone now!! I have already done quite a bit of damage online and now I'm waiting for my goodies to arrive!  I might have went a bit overboard on boots and booties, but I always tend to over-order on shoes when I'm buying online since you can't be sure how they'll fit and feel.  That's the great thing about the convenience of free shipping and free returns at Nordstrom.  So, on their way are: Baila Ashton Wedge Ankle Bootie, Lucky Brand Betwixt Bootie, Lucky Brand Heloisse Boot, Vince Camuto Maves Bootie, and the Born Helen Boot.  Um, yeah. My luck, they will all arrive at the same time while I'm in Atlanta for the Haven conference and my husband will be texting me  . . . .  But he should see the ones I left behind! See all my boots and booties picks here. ;) And I did a big mama jama Best of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale round up here so definitely check that out!





I've told you before about my HWH Everyday Fave Halogen tee shirt and they are on sale for $15.90 (regularly $25) so stock up now.  It comes in several colors, and I'm wearing Red Paprika in XS.  They even have a couple colors marked down to $12.90!  I can show you how it looks in the photos below, but I wish you could feel the softness.  




Casual outfit - distressed jeans and Halogen slub tee



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top