I can't believe we've made it to the final week of the competition!  Some days it felt so very far away, and now it will be show time on Saturday!  The contest is the NPC Branch Warren Classic in Houston at NRG Stadium.  Two weeks ago, I wasn't feeling ready at all because I still hadn't gotten my posing routine down and I felt like my stomach still looked too bulky, but I think it's finally all coming together now!  The next week will be lots of preparation and I'm just hoping to stay positive, keep to my diet and exercise, and get lots of rest!  



To keep me going on my cardio, I downloaded a bunch of new music onto my iPod and it's seriously helped so much.  If you need a little push to get you through those workouts, get your favorite music to help you along. 







2 WEEKS OUT 





I missed taking a picture at exactly 2 weeks out, but the one below is technically taken at 1 1/2 weeks out.  I darkened the brightness of the photo so I could see what I might look like once I get my spray tan.  








Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top