I hope you are doing something very fun this holiday weekend!  We've often hosted a Memorial Day or July 4th party at our house, but this year, we're letting our friends do the hosting (at their house with a pool- even better!) and we'll be celebrating the holiday with them.  It should be a low-key affair with just a few families and a chance to show it down, which I'm really looking forward to.



All the stores are celebrating this weekend with major sales, which I've highlighted below.   And there are great deals to be had, especially on summer stuff since many retailers are already gearing up for fall!  Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale starts next Thursday (July 9) for cardholders, July 17 for everyone else, and prices go up August 3.  I got the catalog and there are plenty of drool worthy boots and fall bags to lust over that I'll be sharing next week.  We're just getting into the hottest months, so we'll still be in shorts and tanks for awhile.  If you follow me on Instagram, you saw I just chopped my hair even shorter and it's my favorite cut yet!  I can only do a tiny low ponytail, but the shorter length is so much easier for these humid Texas summers.



Maxi dresses are still my favorite way to look dressed up while staying comfortable.  And my HWH Everyday Faves for Spring/Summer are in full effect.  Which suddenly makes me think of the piles of laundry I have waiting for me as soon as I finish this post!




WEEKEND STEALS & DEALS



I've been smitten with off-the-shoulder tops lately, and this Topshop daisy print one is pretty cute!  Just wear a bandeaux/strapless bra with it and you're good to go!




Weekend Steals & Deals - Topshop off-the-shoulder daisy top






The top comes in solid black and solid white also. 


The Kendra Scott 'Rae' Pendant necklace is on sale 33% off ($65, $43.55).  It's the same as the one I'm wearing without the tassel.  



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top