Have you made any Valentine's Day plans?  We're keeping it low key and just getting together with my sis-n-law for our nephew's soccer game and then a group dinner.  They have a little baby and since they don't live too close, we haven't seen enough of him.  I see all the picture updates via text and on FB and I have to squeeze those chubby legs soon!  Seeing him only though a phone screen is not good enough!



I put together two Valentine's Day looks- one fun and casual and another more revved up for date night.  Which one would you prefer? My soccer date V-day will probably be wearing something like look #1- even though I already ordered the top and jacket from look #2! Maybe I'll wear that outfit for my birthday later this month. ;) 




valentine's day 






heart sweater (65% off) | jeans (just sold out so I linked others options below) | converse | necklace | sunglasses | cross body bag | lip gloss





I'm crazy about this grey and yellow heart sweater that's a steal on sale for $14.99!  It's from JC Penney, which has $5 2-day shipping and free shipping on orders over $99.  I always forget about that store, but I ordered a lot of my maternity clothes from there.  












Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top