It's been one of those weeks where I'm so looking forward to the weekend! And this weekend, there are no plans, no parties to attend, nothing to check off the agenda.  We need those kind of weekends once in a while- just time to decompress and unwind.  And maybe do a little online shopping. ;) For this week's Weekend Steals & Deals, I found some awesome pieces at great prices and then had fun putting together complete outfits for ya!  Let me know if you like it, and I'll do more in the future. 





Floral print is popping up everywhere from shoes to bags to cell phone cases and scarves.  I adore the feminine print on this top and paired it with jeans and pink accents to bring out the pink in the shirt. And the shirt is marked down 40%!















<









Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top