Happy Friday friends!  I sent my son off to school this morning with 15 cute little Sponge Bob Valentine cards with lollipops for his sweet classmates and two little box-shaped heart chocolates for the teachers.  Tomorrow morning he'll wake up to a little gift basket of small treats and I know he'll be so excited.  We don't have fancy plans for the day, just a soccer game and time with family.  My sis-n-law and I were joking about what man schedules two back-to-back little league soccer games (3:45 and 6:45) on Valentine's day?!?!?!  If you want to see a couple Valentine's Day outfits, check these out.   




Perfect Tank Tops and Tee Shirts Found!




This week, I seriously excited to share with you a tank top and tee that I am crazy about.  I had been on a big hunt for the perfect, go-to, everyday tank and tee and ordered a couple that didn't work out.  So, determined not to give up, I went to Nordstrom and tried on several.  I know I was being particularly picky, but I wanted them to be loose, but not too loose, a little more fitted near the top , and not too long.  The Topshop and Halogen brands were my very favorite!  It's amazing how the cut/style of a simple tee shirt can mean the difference between looking frumpy, boring, unshapely or cool.  These are the "cool" tank and tees and they won't break the bank!  I live in these in the summer and they are great layering pieces.  If your size is sold out, definitely join the waitlist to be notified when they come back in stock. 




Topshop U-Neck Tank







whitegrey $18

I bought the black and grey at the store, but had to order the white.  I'm a 4 in this brand.  I didn't see the black online though, so I'll keep checking.





















Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top