Good morning!  It's good to be checking in with you and getting a respite from heavy responsibilities lately.  I cleared my calendar this week so I could focus on family and spent the majority of my time getting things set-up and organized out at my mom's house.  I'm super excited to be bringing my favorite friend and cleaning lady over there on Saturday morning so we can do a really deep clean together.  I'm actually able to make it to the gym today for a much-needed workout and I'm always amazed what an hour of exercise can do for my mind and body.  AND, if you've been following me on Instagram, you know I've gotten really excited to start Bible journaling.  My new journaling Bible was supposed to arrived yesterday, but hopefully, it makes it today!  Have y'all heard of this?  What do you think? 




weekend steals & deals 





I shared one of my very favorite new, cool (affordable) tees lately and wanted to show you how it looks on someone other than the model. 









Halogen Relaxed Slub Knit Tee (regular & petite) 








Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top