Tomorrow morning I get to head to Atlanta for the Haven blog conference where I'm anxiously awaiting meeting up with my girlfriends!  In the past 4 years, I've had the good fortune to meet many other bloggers, but this time, I'll get to meet a lot of women I've admired for years, but never met in person!  I'll be posting some pics on Instagram if you want to follow along this weekend. :)





After blogging for a relatively long time, I know there is still so much to learn.  I'm in a great place to absorb information from other talented creatives (just take a look at the speakers this year!) and just relax and enjoy my time with my friends.  It's going to be a great weekend!  









Off to finish packing! 


___________





On Honey We're Healthy:  My NPC Bikini Contest Recap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top