I just looked at Stella & Dot's new arrivals and I'm smitten with several of their new pieces- it's such a good collection! 










Stella & Dot has the best scarves, I swear.  And I'm crazy about the color and pattern in this new Geo Ikat scarf. I always feel like pink looks good near the face. These scarves are perfect because they are large (38"x70"), so you can wear them in a ton of different ways, but they are still lightweight so you don't feel weighed down.  I already get a lot of use from my S&D Leopard Print (no longer available) and Union Scarf Frida Print scarves, so I know this one will be in heavy rotation  too.   I really like their new Marine Blue/Rich Red Ikat scarf too.  















I'm still a fan of stacking my bracelets and this studded cuff is so cool.  I'll wear it with my Gilded Arrow Bangle


















One thing Stella & Dot is known for is versatility in their pieces so you can wear one piece of jewelry in multiple ways- more bang for your buck.  I adore the chandelier earrings in my favorite colors (looks like my blog! ha!), but you can also wear them as a simple stud. 






 









This geometric shape is a perfect alternative to my go-to gold hoops.  


























And, I got my recent Stitch Fix!  My favorite thing in the box this time was the Kahlo Embroidered Racerback Tank.  I loved it so much I wore it to a casual dinner that Friday night with jeans and wedges.  I'm not sure if you can request certain items, but if so, definitely request this one!  











AND, the Kate Spade Flatiron Maryanne in "geranium/cream" stripe is on sale for $89 (discounted from $198)!  I love my black/white version and have been wearing it everywhere.  It's nylon, so really lightweight, and had lots of compartments, which the organizer in me loves. :)










P. S. I finally decided on a paint color for our dining room and got the room painted.  Can't wait to share it with you tomorrow- I love how it turned out! 








On Honey We're Healthy:  








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top