A couple days ago, I had to take my iPhone in to be repaired and while I was waiting for the fix, I popped in a few of my favorite stores at the Houston Galleria.  I haven't been to the mall in awhile, opting to shop online more for convenience, but it was cool to see the Fall merchandise starting to be displayed.  Don't get me wrong, I'm still just beginning to enjoy our summer, but I still like seeing the new styles.  





A favorite place to shop is Nordstrom, and their Anniversary sale starts July 18, but, if you are a cardholder, you can shop early - starting today!  AND, their summer clothing/shoes/bags/accessories will continue to be on sale, so now is a great time to pick up those things! 














I'd love to hear what you get and I'll be sharing my picks with you soon!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top