Through one of my favorite pastimes, Pinterest, I stumbled upon Kristi Murphy's blog over the weekend.  Kristi is a lifestyle expert featuring brilliant and creative DIY projects that are completely doable and inexpensive.  Her designs have been featured on Lauren Conrad's blog, Shutterfly, and Brit + Co. to name a few.  I'm happy to continue to spread the word as women who do excellent creative work inspire me to get out of my comfort zone and keep exploring my own creative pursuits.  Most of my energy lately has gone into getting in shape and preparing for a fitness competition, but now that it's almost over, I'm looking forward to getting back to homey-things.  After spending time at Kristi Murphy, I'm getting all excited for future home projects and have some new ideas brewing. . . 





Below are just a few of my favorite projects from her site.  You can check out Kristi's DIY Gallery HERE for many more gorgeous posts.  I think you'll agree that her photography is stunning too.  












This is the pin that brought me to Kristi's blog.  A DIY taxidermy coat hanger.  I'll take that scarf too please! 









Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top