Some of you who've read my blog since the very beginning have seen my son grow up from just a little baby old into an energetic 4 year-old boy.  He's got the sweetest spirit and everyone who meets him always comments what a joy he is.  He's one of those kids who will sit and chat with you as long as you're willing to talk.  I like sharing bits of my life with him here and I got some cute pictures this weekend while we were away on a quick getaway at Lost Pines in Bastrop, Texas.  I always debate if I should bring my good camera (Nikon D90) or just use my iPhone, but I'm always happy when I bring the good one.  





It was our first time at Lost Pines and I would totally recommend it for families, which is what it's geared toward.  I hope we get to go back again!  I am a little sleepy today from sharing a bed with a toddler for two nights - feet and elbows hitting me all night.  Can you relate?







Pool time!  The pool at Lost Pines is awesome because a big portion of it is only two feet deep, so kids can swim and also stand up.  



Read more »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top