Hi there!  I'm excited to share with you a great deal I scored on a new summer bag!  I have gotten very comfortable running around with my cross-body bag, but I did want something a bit bigger, still lightweight (that I could keep organized), like a cross between a tote and a satchel, so I could carry around more stuff when I need to.  I looked everywhere, and finally found a great one on sale (half off) at Kate Spade.  And turns out Kate Spade is offering an additional 25% off all Sale items until July 6, 2014 with code MORESALE.





My find is the black and white striped Kate Spade Flatiron Nylon Maryanne.  It retails for $198, but is on sale for $99, and then take an additional 25% off, combined with free shipping, and my total came to $80.36! :)  It also comes in solid black or red & white (which I almost chose). My favorite part is all the compartments inside so I can keep things organized.   
















I just ordered mine on Sunday night, so I'm still waiting for it to arrive.  They have lots of other great bags, clothing, and accessories on sale too! 











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top